Guest Services and Property Care Specialist
Why work for ZenAway?
- Our team is fun, friendly, and a true pleasure to work with.
- Be part of something to be proud of. We’re obsessed with quality and offering the best homes and customer care in our industry.
- We’re a fast growing company and team members who excel will have career advancement opportunities.
- We value great people, and will compensate accordingly.
We are looking for someone to support guest communication and lead management, along with providing operational support in property care. The day will always be varied and the person in this role will always be learning new things – inside and outside of the office!
This is a part-time role to start and may grow to full-time after the winter 2024 season.
The ideal candidate will have customer service, hotel, or concierge experience. Property management experience is an asset, but not a strict requirement! We hire on skillset and an eagerness to learn and grow.
You are a great fit for this role and ZenAway if you:
- Have experience in customer service, hospitality, or hotel guest services
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Are not afraid of creatively solving a problem and can think on your feet
- Enjoy beautiful, interesting homes and are willing to travel around Whistler
- Can manage yourself and your time well
- Experience in vacation rental management considered an asset
- Experience in cleaning/housekeeping considered an asset
Your main tasks will be:
- Responding to guest inquiries, messages, and calls and provide 5 star guest service
- Ensuring that properties are always in tip top shape and attractive/functional for our vacation rental guests
- Working with our Operations and Property Care Manager to order and deliver assets for properties
- Communicating with guests during shifts (answering calls, responding to texts and messages)
- Performing post-clean property inspections
- Picking up supplies and items and delivering them to various properties
- Currently living in Whistler BC with secured housing
- Ability to work on weekends
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License & Auto Insurance
- Valid work permit or PR
- Salary range $22-25/hour based on experience
- Part-time, 20-25hours/week – Thursday to Monday (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off), Year-round
- Start date: Immediately
Please email a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to speaking with you!