ZenAway Whistler is seeking a hard-working and ambitious Whistler local with a professional attitude to care for our Vacation Rentals in Whistler!
This person will be the “boots on the ground” for all ZenAway Whistler properties. They will be the eyes and ears for each home we manage, meticulously ensuring that properties are well taken care of, impeccably clean, fully stocked, and always ready to WOW ZenAway guests.
You are a great fit for this role and ZenAway if you:
– Have an eye for detail
– Are not afraid of creatively solving a problem and can think on your feet
– Are capable of performing light handyperson work
– Enjoy beautiful, interesting homes and are willing to travel around Whistler
– Know how to make a space look pulled together and attractive
– Can manage yourself and your time well
– Take pride in your work
– No experience necessary, only a passion to learn!
Your main tasks will be:
-Receiving supplies and items and delivering them to various properties
-Supporting the onboarding process of new properties into our rental program
-Fixing various maintenance items in the homes (no plumbing, electrical, or advanced skills required)
-Performing post-clean property inspections
We run our operation 7 days a week, primarily between the hours of 9:30 am – 4 pm. Fridays and Sundays are the busiest day of the week and are required working days for the entire cleaning team. This is a part-time role with a total number of hours per week can range between 10-25, with the potential of going full-time depending on what you need or want, and your quality of work.
We are a fast growing company and successful team members will see opportunities to advance within the organization.
– Reliable vehicle
– Valid Driver’s License & Auto Insurance
– Smartphone with data- All scheduling and reporting are done on apps. You must feel comfortable with using apps and technology
-Competitive wage with periodic performance reviews.
-Job Type: Part-time, potential to go full-time
-Start date: Immediately
Please email a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to speaking with you!