A Message from ZenAway Vacation Rentals: CoVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Travelers are eligible to enter or return to Canada if they qualify as a fully vaccinated traveler.
To qualify as a fully vaccinated traveler to Canada, you must:
- within the last 14 days, not have been in a listed country with Canadian COVID-19 Omicron restrictions
- have received at least 2 doses of a vaccine accepted for travel, a mix of 2 accepted vaccines
- or at least 1 dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- have received your second dose at least 14 full days before you enter Canada
- Example: if your second dose was anytime on Thursday July 1, then Friday July 16 would be the first day that you meet the 14 day condition
- have no signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- follow pre-entry testing and entry requirements
- upload proof of vaccination in ArriveCAN
- have ArriveCAN receipt with letter I, V, or A beside your name
Have the following items with you for assessment by a government official at the border:
Land border crossings do not provide Wi-Fi for travelers.
For further information and to view full entry requirements please visit the Government of Canada website.
Our Corporate Response to the Pandemic
ZenAway Whistler is committed to keeping our community and our province safe, and are respecting the current health orders restricting non-essential travel between health regions.
We look forward to continuing to serve our guests, and doing so in a safe, responsible manner. We have introduced a number of enhancements to our procedures in order to ensure our guests feel safe at our properties, and can enjoy Whistler with total peace of mind.
Cleaning Process Enhancement
ZenAway Whistler has implemented strict cleaning processes that follow Vancouver Coastal Health recommendations. High touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected between every stay. All linen, including duvet covers, are laundered in water about 60 Celsius.
All of our properties are accessed without the need to meet our staff, and detailed instructions are sent out prior to arrival. Staff will not access the property unless absolutely required, and if they do, a mask and gloves will be worn. Early check-in service will not be available prior to the property being entirely cleaned and disinfected.