A Message from ZenAway Vacation Rentals: CoVID-19 (Coronavirus)
September 9, 2021 Update:
The Government of Canada has re-opened the Canadian border to fully vaccinated international travellers as of September 7, 2021 for recreational travel. This is exciting news for Whistler and we are thrilled to welcome our international guests back to the resort!
Travellers who have been fully vaccinated with one of Canada’s accepted COVID-19 vaccines or a combination of accepted vaccines at least 14 days prior will be allowed entry into Canada for non-essential travel.
Along with being fully vaccinated, travellers must also:
- Confirm they are eligible to enter Canada
- Upload proof of vaccination into the secure ArriveCan app
- Pass the COVID-19 testing requirements at the border. Travellers can register in advance for their test to save time at the border.
- At this time, British Columbia is under a Provincial Public Health Order. As of September 13, 2021, everyone over the age of 12 will be required to provide proof of vaccination to enter dining establishments and other non-essential services, such as, but not limited too: concerts, sporting events and public activities where deemed necessary. Masks remain mandatory inside shops and establishments at this time, other than while dining.
Further details including the press release, backgrounder, and related public health information from the Government of Canada’s announcement can be found on the Public Health Agency of Canada website: www.canada.ca/en/public-health
July 1st 2021 Update:
We are extremely excited that the Province of BC has returned to a near-normal state!
The Province of BC has released BC Restart, a four-step plan focused on getting people safely back to normal. Starting July 1st, we will be in Step 3, which entails:
- Canada-wide recreational travel is allowed.
- The mask mandate order has been lifted. You may choose to wear a mask at any time if you wish.
- Return to normal for indoor and outdoor personal gatherings.
- No group limit for indoor and outdoor dining at restaurants, bars and pubs.
The full restart plan can be found here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restart
Travel and COVID-19:
Canada-wide recreational travel is allowed. We look forward to welcoming our fellow Canadians across the country?
For more details please visit the Province of British Columbia’s website: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/travel/current
Our Response to the Pandemic
ZenAway Whistler is committed to keeping our community and our province safe, and are respecting the current health orders restricting non-essential travel between health regions.
We look forward to continuing to serve our guests, and doing so in a safe, responsible manner. We have introduced a number of enhancements to our procedures in order to ensure our guests feel safe at our properties, and can enjoy Whistler with total peace of mind.
Cleaning Process Enhancement
ZenAway Whistler has implemented strict cleaning processes that follow Vancouver Coastal Health recommendations. Every cleaner and staff member must wear a mask and gloves whenever they are in the property. High touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected between every stay. All linen, including duvet covers, are laundered in water about 60 Celsius.
Bookings made March 8 2021 or later
For reservations of 14 days or less, a full refund less credit card processing fees will be offered if the reservation is cancelled more than 10 days prior to arrival. If the reservation is cancelled 10 days or less prior to arrival, no refund or credit will be available. Valid on stays with arrival date of March 8 2021 – September 30 2021.
Reservations of 14 days or longer will receive a full refund less credit card processing fees if cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival. No refund shall be available if the stay is cancelled 30 days or less prior to the arrival date. Valid on stays with arrival date of March 8 2021 – September 30 2021.
Bookings made between October 27 2020 and March 7 2021
Reservations cancelled 2 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund.
All of our properties are accessed without the need to meet our staff, and detailed instructions are sent out prior to arrival. Staff will not access the property unless absolutely required, and if they do, a mask and gloves will be worn. Early check-in service will not be available prior to the property being entirely cleaned and disinfected, and no mid-stay cleans will be available.