ZenAway Whistler is seeking a hard-working and ambitious Whistler local with a professional attitude to care for our Vacation Rentals in Whistler!
The Housekeeper role at ZenAway is crucial to executing on our promise of offering a 5 star vacation home to all of our guests – consider yourself a Quality Assurance Manager! A fantastic opportunity to join a fun and driven team who love sharing Whistler’s wonders with regional and international visitors. We are a fast growing company and successful team members will see opportunities to advance within the organization.
Start date: immediately or any time up until October 15
You are a great fit for this role and ZenAway if you:
- Have an eye for detail
- Enjoy beautiful, interesting homes and are willing to travel around Whistler
- Know how to make a space look pulled together and attractive
- Can manage yourself and your time well
- Take pride in your work
Your main tasks will be:
- Professionally clean properties between guest stays according to company processes and standards
- Restock consumables provided to guests
- Rearrange and stage properties so they are represent 5 star quality for the next guests
- Professional housekeeping and deep cleaning experience preferred.
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License & Auto Insurance
- Smartphone with data- All scheduling and reporting are done on apps. You must feel comfortable with using apps and technology
- Wage: $23-25/hour depending on experience level + bonuses based on performance
- Start date: Immediately
- Job type: Part-time, 10-25 per week depending on your availability and needs of the business, with the opportunity to grow to full-time
- We run our operation 7 days a week, primarily between the hours of 9:30 am – 4 pm. Fridays and Sundays are the busiest day of the week and are required working days for the entire team.
Please email a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you!